Optical Engine Module for binocular see-through smart glasses
- High image quality based on Epson Si-OLED Technology
- Embedded display control circuit and motion sensor to simplify product development
- Extension port to add auxiliary functionality to your smart glass design
- Combine with the VO-IF40 option for a USB Type-C interface
Compact optical platform
Epson's optical technology enables high quality digital image.
- Field of view : 34°
- Resolution : FHD (1920×1080)
- Contrast : 500,000:1
- Brightness : Typ. 1000cd/m²
- Size : 188.3 × 74.0 × 24.8 [mm]
- Weight : 58g
Customized display function
VM-40 supports many display control functions necessary for smart glasses.
- Color optimization by Integrated LUT
- Built in display temperature sensor for heat management
- Divide with sync L/R display control function
- Side by side decode function for 3D display
- High dynamic range brightness control in a wide variety of environments
Multiple Built-in Sensors
The built-in headset sensors enable additional functions for enlarging use case
- Motion sensors to enable immersive viewing with head tracking
- Manage display brightness manually or automatically in varying environment lighting
Extension Port for customization
Compatible with USB2.0 device components for extended functionality
- Equipe the Optical Module with Camera, Mic and Speaker to develop your own original Smart Glass
Optical Engine Module
- Integrated display controller, motion sensor and ambient light sensor.
- Supports general interface to integrate client SoC directly. (MIPI DSI, I2C, INTs)
- USB 2.0 extension port to add additional components.
- Includes 2 kinds of wiring harness, and control circuit board.
- Supported features include Type-C input, display signal divider, audio jack and VM-40 control firmware.
- USB 3.1 Gen1 extension port to add additional components.
- Includes VM-40 and VO-IF40.
- Evaluate the VM-40 design and performance by connecting directly to your PC or smart device using the USB Type-C connection.
|VM-40 Product Introduction||800KB||PDF Download|
Seiko Epson Corporation.
A new way of seeing the world
Jorjin Technologies Inc.
J-Reality J7EF Plus
With built-in ToF (time-of-flight) sensor, J7EF Plus offers multiple gesture recognition, supports true touch-less control and enhances the user experience.
Note: This service is provided using YouTube™.
YouTube is a trademark of Google Inc.
For more details, please refer to the link below.