Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) :M-G552 Series
Water and Dust Proof Inertial Measurement Unit(IMU)
Suitable for use in industrial and heavy duty applications with water-proof and dust-proof metallic case.
Click Here and Download Full Data sheet
|Low Noise, High Stability||Gyro Bias Instability||1.2°/h||0.8°/h||1.2°/h||0.8°/h||1.2°/h||0.8°/h|
|Angular Random Walk||0.08°/√h||0.06°/√h||0.08°/√h||0.06°/√h||0.08°/√h||0.06°/√h|
|6 Degree Of Freedom||Triple Gyroscopes||±450 °/s||±450 °/s||±450 °/s||±450 °/s||±450 °/s||±450 °/s|
|Interface / Protocol||J1939||CANopen||RS422|
|Bit ratel||250 kbps / 500kbps||1M bps(Max.)||460.8k bps / 230.4k bps / 921.6k bps|
|Data Output Rate||1000 sps(Max.)||1000 sps(Max.)||2000 sps(Max.)|
|Factory Calibrated Stability||Bias, Scale Factor & Axial alignment|
|Water ans Dust Proofing||IP67|
|Size and Weight||60 × 60 × 30 mm (Not including projection), 115g|
|Regulation||FCC part15B(USA), CE(EU)|
- Motion & Vibration Measurement
- Platform Stabilization
- Attitude Detection for Unmanned systems
- Vibration control & stabilization
For more technical information on IMU:M-G552 Series, please see our Contact page.
News & Events
- NewsEpson Expands Its Lineup of G-series IMUs with the Development of M-G366PDG and M-G330PDG (November 24, 2022)
- InfoIMU M-G330PDG / M-G366PDG Product page Added (November 24, 2022)
- NewsSeismic Intensity Meters Equipped with Epson's M-A352 Accelerometer Certified by the Japan Meteorological Agency (June 16, 2022)
InfoThe article "Development of Synchronized High-Sensitivity Wireless Accelerometer for Structural Health Monitoring" has been selected as an "Editor's Choice Article" which are based on recommendations by the scientific editors of MDPI journals from around the world.
Here is the link to the web page
Certificate (4.3MB) (February 18, 2022)
For further information on this site, please contact an Epson sales representative in your region. Please see contact page.