Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) : M-G370
EPSON's FOG Class performance IMU in 1 inch cubic size
|Small Size, Light Weight||24 x 24 x 10 mm, 10grams|
|Low Noise, High Stability||Gyro Bias Instability||0.8°/hr|
|Angular Random Walk||0.06°/√hr|
|6 Degree Of Freedom||Triple Gyroscopes||±450 °/sec|
|Data Resolution||16 / 32bit|
|Digital Serial Interface||SPI / UART|
|Factory-Calibrated Stability||Bias, Scale Factor & Axial alignment|
|Data Output Rate||to 2kSps|
|Calibration Temperature Range||-40℃ to +85℃|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40℃ to +85℃|
|Low Power Consumption||16mA (Typ.) @ 3.3V|
- Navigation Systems (Autonomous Vehicle, Precision Agriculture, Construction Machinery)
- Stabilization system (Antenna and Platform Stabilization, Camera Gimbal)
Evaluation Board Document
Epson prepares 2 types of IMU evaluation Support for easy installation in customer's evaluation environment.
For the Evaluation at PC, EPSON prepare "Logger Software" for quick and easy evaluation.
For "Evaluation Board" and "Logger Software", please visit our Evaluation Tools website.
For more technical information on IMU:M-G364, please see our Contact page.
News & Events
- NewsSeismic Intensity Meters Equipped with Epson's M-A352 Accelerometer Certified by the Japan Meteorological Agency (June 16, 2022)
InfoThe article "Development of Synchronized High-Sensitivity Wireless Accelerometer for Structural Health Monitoring" has been selected as an "Editor's Choice Article" which are based on recommendations by the scientific editors of MDPI journals from around the world.
Here is the link to the web page
Certificate (4.3MB) (February 18, 2022)
- NewsEpson Develops New 3-Axis Vibration Sensors for Dam and River Floodgate Equipment Monitoring (November 24, 2021)
- InfoVibration sensor M-A342 / M-A542 Prudoct page Added (November 24, 2021)
For further information on this site, please contact an Epson sales representative in your region. Please see contact page.