Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) : M-G370
EPSON's FOG Class performance IMU in 1 inch cubic size
|Small Size, Light Weight||24 x 24 x 10 mm, 10grams|
|Low Noise, High Stability||Gyro Bias Instability||0.8°/hr|
|Angular Random Walk||0.06°/√hr|
|6 Degree Of Freedom||Triple Gyroscopes||±450 °/sec|
|Data Resolution||16 / 32bit|
|Digital Serial Interface||SPI / UART|
|Factory-Calibrated Stability||Bias, Scale Factor & Axial alignment|
|Data Output Rate||to 2kSps|
|Calibration Temperature Range||-40℃ to +85℃|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40℃ to +85℃|
|Low Power Consumption||16mA (Typ.) @ 3.3V|
- Navigation Systems (Autonomous Vehicle, Precision Agriculture, Construction Machinery)
- Stabilization system (Antenna and Platform Stabilization, Camera Gimbal)
Evaluation Board Document
Epson prepares 2 types of IMU evaluation Support for easy installation in customer's evaluation environment.
For the Evaluation at PC, EPSON prepare "Logger Software" for quick and easy evaluation.
For "Evaluation Board" and "Logger Software", please visit our Evaluation Tools website.
For more technical information on IMU:M-G364, please see our Contact page.
News & Events
- NewsEpson Develops the Ideal IMU for Attitude and Vibration Control (October 21, 2021)
- InfoIMU M-G370S Product page Added (October 21, 2021)
- InfoWater and Dust Proof IMU M-G552 Series Product page Added (June 2, 2021)
InfoThe Technical literature of EPSON Accelerometer had been published at SANLIEN TECHNOLOGY CORP. web site.
Here is the link to the web page
Please refer to Technical information
(May 31, 2021)
For further information on this site, please contact an Epson sales representative in your region. Please see contact page.