Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) : M-G370S
EPSON's FOG Class performance IMU in 1 inch cubic size
|Small Size, Light Weight||24 x 24 x 10 mm, 10grams|
|Low Noise, High Stability||Gyro Bias Instability||0.8°/h|
|Angular Random Walk||0.03°/√h|
|6 Degree Of Freedom||Triple Gyroscopes||±200 °/s|
|Data Resolution||16 / 32bit|
|Digital Serial Interface||SPI / UART|
|Factory-Calibrated Stability||Bias, Scale Factor & Axial alignment|
|Data Output Rate||to 2kSps|
|Calibration Temperature Range||-40℃ to +85℃|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40℃ to +85℃|
|Low Power Consumption||16mA (Typ.) @ 3.3V|
- Unmanned Vehicles such as industrial drones, ground and subsea vehicles
- Gimbaled camera and antenna stabilizatioｎ
Evaluation Board Document
Epson prepares 2 types of IMU evaluation Support for easy installation in customer's evaluation environment.
For the Evaluation at PC, EPSON prepare "Logger Software" for quick and easy evaluation.
For "Evaluation Board" and "Logger Software", please visit our Evaluation Tools website.
For more technical information on IMU:M-G364, please see our Contact page.
News & Events
- NewsEpson Expands Its Lineup of G-series IMUs with the Development of M-G366PDG and M-G330PDG (November 24, 2022)
- InfoIMU M-G330PDG / M-G366PDG Product page Added (November 24, 2022)
- NewsSeismic Intensity Meters Equipped with Epson's M-A352 Accelerometer Certified by the Japan Meteorological Agency (June 16, 2022)
InfoThe article "Development of Synchronized High-Sensitivity Wireless Accelerometer for Structural Health Monitoring" has been selected as an "Editor's Choice Article" which are based on recommendations by the scientific editors of MDPI journals from around the world.
Here is the link to the web page
Certificate (4.3MB) (February 18, 2022)
For further information on this site, please contact an Epson sales representative in your region. Please see contact page.