Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) : M-G365
EPSON's New Standard IMU, supporting Attitude Output
|Small Size, Light Weight||24 x 24 x 10 mm, 10grams|
|Low Noise, High Stability||Gyro Bias Instability||1.2°/hr|
|Angular Random Walk||0.08°/√hr|
|6 Degree Of Freedom||Triple Gyroscopes||±450 °/sec|
|Tri-Axis Accelerometer||±4G, ±10G *1|
|Data Resolution||16 / 32bit|
|Digital Serial Interface||SPI / UART|
|Factory-Calibrated Stability||Bias, Scale Factor & Axial alignment|
|Data Output Rate||to 2kSps|
|Calibration Temperature Range||-40℃ to +85℃|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40℃ to +85℃|
|Low Power Consumption||16mA (Typ.) @ 3.3V|
|Attitude Output Functions||Euler Angle (Roll/Pitch)
Tilt Angle (X/Y Axis)
*1 The Accelerometer dynamic range is determined by part number ordering code
- Stabilization system (Antenna and Platform Stabilization, Camera Gimbal)
- Navigation Systems (Autonomous Vehicle, Precision Agriculture, Construction Machinery)
Evaluation Board Document
Epson prepares 2 types of IMU evaluation Support for easy installation in customer's evaluation environment.
For the Evaluation at PC, EPSON prepare "Logger Software" for quick and easy evaluation.
For "Evaluation Board" and "Logger Software", please visit our Evaluation Tools website.
For more technical information on IMU:M-G364, please see our Contact page.
News & Events
- NewsEpson Expands Its Lineup of G-series IMUs with the Development of M-G366PDG and M-G330PDG (November 24, 2022)
- InfoIMU M-G330PDG / M-G366PDG Product page Added (November 24, 2022)
- NewsSeismic Intensity Meters Equipped with Epson's M-A352 Accelerometer Certified by the Japan Meteorological Agency (June 16, 2022)
InfoThe article "Development of Synchronized High-Sensitivity Wireless Accelerometer for Structural Health Monitoring" has been selected as an "Editor's Choice Article" which are based on recommendations by the scientific editors of MDPI journals from around the world.
Here is the link to the web page
Certificate (4.3MB) (February 18, 2022)
For further information on this site, please contact an Epson sales representative in your region. Please see contact page.