- Articles of Incorporation
- Annual General Meeting
- Investor Information
- Stock Dividends
- Stock Information
- Ratings & Corporate Bonds
- Analyst Coverage
(As of March 31, 2018)
|Total number of shares authorized to be issued||1,214,916,736 shares|
|Total number of shares outstanding||399,634,778 shares (including 47,232,611 shares of treasury stock)|
|Number of shareholders||44,571 persons|
|Shareholder name||Number of shares held
|The Master Trust Bank of Japan, Ltd. (Trust Account)||49,052,300||13.91|
|Japan Trustee Services Bank, Ltd. (Trust Account)||25,593,700||7.26||Sanko Kigyo Kabushiki Kaisha||20,000,000||5.67|
|Seiko Holdings Corporation||12,000,000||3.40|
|The Dai-ichi Life Insurance Company, Limited||8,736,000||2.47|
|Mizuho Trust & Banking Co., Ltd. retirement benefit trust (Mizuho Bank, Ltd. account)||8,153,800||2.31|
|Seiko Epson Corporation Employees' Shareholding Association||7,229,567||2.05|
|Trust & Custody Services Bank, Ltd. (Trust Account)||6,308,800||1.79|
- Although the Company holds 47,232,611 shares of treasury shares, the Company is excluded from the above list of major shareholders.
- Shareholding ratio is calculated by deducting treasury shares. Treasury shares do not include the Company's shares (173,528 shares) owned by the officer compensation BIP Trust.
- Mr.Noboru Hattori passed away on August 10, 2017. As the name change procedure has not been completed as of March 31, 2018, the name on the shareholder register is presented.
Distribution of ownership among shareholders
*Including the treasury stock