Install & Uninstall Guide Accelerometer Logger Ver.1
In this page, and instructions for how to install the IMU Logger Ver.1 (hereinafter referred to as the Software), I will explain.
Notice: This page was created on January 24, 2013. Please note that there is a possibility that such a link to an external site has expired.
Step 0. System requirements needed to install
In order to use this software, you must have the following operating environment.
Please check, please go to the following Step1.
- An IBM PC/AT compatible computer.
- The Software supports Microsoft Windows7/8/10 (32/64bit Edition). Other system environments are not tested by Seiko Epson.
- The required specifications for the IBM PC/AT compatible computer are as follows.
|Supported OS||Windows7 (32/64bit)||Windows8 (32/64bit)||Windows10 (32/64bit)|
Step 1. Other required software install
1-1. Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5
The Software requires the Microsoft ".Net Framework 4.5 runtime". Please download and install the Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 runtime. Follow the Microsoft End-User License Agreement when the .Net Framework 4.5 runtime is installed and used.
1-2. USB driver
The Software requires the FTDI USB driver software.
- Fix the IMU on and connect the IMU to the USB I/F Board and then connect a USB cable between the USB I/F Board and the PC.
- If the driver software (USB Serial Converter, USB Serial Port (COMx)) is requested when the USB I/F board is connected, install the driver using either of the following two methods.
- Update the driver via Windows Device Manager. (Automatic Update over the Internet is recommended.)
- Access the FTDI website and download the appropriate driver for the OS you are using.
Follow the FTDI End-User License Agreement when the FTDI USB driver software is installed and used.
Step 2. Install Accelerometer Logger Ver.1
Please expand to any folder on the downloaded file.
Software installation is complete.
For uninstallation, Please see Step3.