Epson and the Environment
Next-Generation POS System Optimizes Peripheral Equipment
The TM-T88V-DT is a next-generation thermal receipt printer created by integrating a receipt printer with a PC.
Greatly Simplified System Configuration
The TM-T88V-DT has a built-in Web server and is loaded with interfaces for connectivity with a wide assortment of peripheral devices. Since it can be used with a Web browser and is not dependent on any one OS or terminal type, the TM-T88V-DT greatly simplifies POS system configuration.
* The product names, service names, and company names used herein are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. TM and ® marks are not shown.
- Because the number of POS systems can be flexibly changed depending on the level of demand, users can reduce the environmental impacts of their operation by removing unnecessary devices.
- The latest applications are always available through the cloud (Web server), reducing the environmental impacts of onsite installation and updating by service staff.
- The latest power-saving smart devices can be utilized because the TM-T88V-DT has no restrictions on the type of terminal or OS.
- Paper-saving features reduce paper use by up to 30%.
- The TM-T88V-DT contributes to resource-saving by incorporating space-saving design. Its footprint is approximately equal to that of the TM-T88V.