Epson and the Environment
Raising Meeting Productivity with Interactive Communication
Epson's interactive projectors increase the productivity of interactive meetings, deliver more effective presentations, and even contribute to a smaller environmental footprint.
Reduce Your Environmental Footprint with Videoconferencing
Connect your existing videoconferencing system to the projector, and use the projector's whiteboard sharing, multi-location interactive and split-screen functions to display your videoconference on one side of the screen and your presentation on the other, to achieve virtual face-to-face collaboration. This interactive projector can reduce the need for travel and reduce your environmental footprint.
Whiteboard Sharing Function
- Share your whiteboard with up to 15 PCs, tablets, or sites that have a EB-1460Ui.
Multi-location Interactive Function
- Share your PC screen with up to four locations.
- Participants in all locations can annotate a presentation and save the content to their PCs.
Split Screen Function
- Achieve virtual face-to-face collaboration while sharing whiteboard and PC screen images.
- Clearly display different content on a split screen that measures up to 100 inches.
Use as a Copyboard
The all-in-one interactive projector with copyboard, electronic blackboard, and other common whiteboard functions saves both resources and installation space. Directly annotate up to 50 sheets' worth of projected data and images, no PC required. Increase meeting productivity and minimize printouts by saving data or by emailing it directly from the projector.
- Connect your videoconferencing system to the projector, and use the whiteboard sharing, multi-location interactive and split-screen functions to display your videoconference on one side of the screen and your presentation on the other, to achieve easy remote collaboration and reduce the need for travel. Helps to reduce your environmental footprint.
- This all-in-one interactive projector includes copyboard, electronic blackboard, and other whiteboard functions to save both resources and installation space.
- Projected data and images can be annotated with digital pens. Minimize printouts by saving data as is or by emailing it directly from the projector.
- Energy-saving features
- An illuminance sensor detects ambient brightness and automatically adjusts the output of the lamp
- You can reduce power consumption by as much as 23% using ECO mode
- Consumes just 0.22 W of power in Standby mode*1
*1 Power consumption values and reduction ratio are for projectors operating at 100-120 V.
Changing Office Printing with Inkjet Technology
Printers with the innovative new high-capacity replaceable ink pack system require minimal replacement of consumables and minimal energy, saving work while reducing environmental impacts.
Reducing Environmental Impacts with the High-Capacity Replaceable Ink Pack System
Print up to 75,000 pages1 without replacing the ink. Reduced CO2 emissions by using fewer resources, and easier management of consumables.
Supporting Energy-Efficient Offices with Inkjet Print
Inkjet printers that do not use heat to print consume far less electricity than their equivalent laser printers.
Note: Figures of CO2 emissions and electricity consumption for high-capacity ink pack models and laser printers are based on measurements taken in Japan.
Eco Mode: A Standard Feature on Epson's Inkjet Office Printers
Eco Mode allows you to save even more energy and paper.
- Saves energy by moving to a low-power mode in a shorter period of time
- Saves energy by reducing the brightness of the LCD touch panel
- Saves up to 50% of paper with automatic double-sided printing
- High-capacity ink packs allow you to print up to 75,000 pages without replacing ink and reduce CO2 emissions by up to 95% compared to their equivalent laser printers, which consume a large number of toner cartridges and photoconductor units.
- Inkjet printers that do not use heat to print consume far less energy than laser printers. Typical weekly electricity consumption is 0.6 kWh.
- Eco Mode allows you to save even more energy and paper.