- Articles of Incorporation
- Annual General Meeting
- Investor Information
- Stock Dividends
- Stock Information
- Ratings & Corporate Bonds
- Analyst Coverage
(As of September 30, 2016)
|Total number of shares authorized to be issued||1,214,916,736 shares|
|Total number of shares issued||399,634,778 shares|
|Number of shareholders||47,925|
|Shareholders||Number of shares held
|Sanko Kigyo Kabushiki Kaisha||20,000||5.00|
|Japan Trustee Services Bank, Ltd. (Trust Account)||14,777||3.69|
|The Master Trust Bank of Japan, Ltd. (Trust Account)||12,330||3.08|
|Seiko Holdings Corporation||12,000||3.00|
|The Dai-ichi Life Insurance Company, Limited||8,736||2.18|
|Mizuho Trust & Banking Co., Ltd. retirement benefit trust (Mizuho Bank, Ltd. account)||8,153||2.04|
|Seiko Epson Corporation Employees' Shareholding Association||7,693||1.92|
|NGK INSULATORS, LTD.||6,900||1.72|
- Epson treasury stock (47,230 thousand shares) has been excluded from the list of principal shareholders.
- Holdings of less than 1,000 shares have been omitted from the number of shares owned.
- The percentage of shares owned has been calculated to two decimal places.
Distribution of ownership among shareholders